Write literature review
25 sources, 12 pages long
based on my homework before.read them before you write the rewove of related literature.
It must be like telling story, subjective.
A literature review compiles and evaluates the research available on a certain topic or issue that you are researching and writing about. Because lit review formats vary greatly, be sure to read your professor’s instructions first and defer to them. A typical writing process for a literature review follows these steps:
• Write a specific question to guide your research.
• Example: How has service-learning curricula impacted undergrads in American Christian Universities since 2000?
Analyze and Evaluate
• Assess how each source relates to other research within the field.
• Group sources by theme, topic, or methodology.
• Critically evaluate research.
Write Literature Review
• Use an introduction, body paragraph(s), and a conclusion.
• Include summary, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation (if appropriate).
• Lit review may be as short as a few paragraphs or as long as a chapter.
Use your research question as a guide for research. Once you have completed the bulk of your research, compile the topic and the research results into one coherent thesis statement.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.