SECTION B:True / false questions. [10 marks]
State whether each of the following statements is True or False.
1. The person’s level of resistance to a toxic substance can determine the toxicity of a
2. One of the objectives of measuring levels and workers’ exposure to noise is to determine
how employees can resist noise.
3. One of the benefits of good lighting at the workplace is increasing the risk of accidents.
4. Ergonomics is important in an organisation because it aims at improving the well being
of an employee.
5. The absence of a fire alarm in an organisation implies that management is aware that
chances of a fire are almost non-existent in the organisation.
6. One of the causes of accidents is job training, including safe methods of work.
7. One of the causes of occupational stress is work under-load.
8. An employee may not be compensated if the injury is self- inflicted.
9. Air pollution can increase chances of an employee contracting asthma.
10. Employees should be made to choose whether to use supplied protective equipment or not
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.