Executive SummaryFebruary 4, 2021
W5 Discussion “Formulas”February 4, 2021
(Including PPT Presentation, & Summary). Case #11 “Southwest Airlines” in accordance with principles of written case analysis as outlined in instructional document “Guide to Case Analysis”; be sure to follow the rubric found below. Upload Individual Summary paper on Bb through Safe Assign and send group PPT Presentation to instructor via email.
Case analysis rubric
As a standard format for you to use, let me suggest the following steps to perform when evaluating a case:
- Problem Statement – Defining the issue(s) and establish the all the pertinent facts in the case
- Determine the Root Cause(s) of the Problem-How it arose, how it got to this point. This is where the analysis starts.
- Generating alternative solutions: what might be some ways to resolve the problems identified? Propose some alternative solutions and analyzing and evaluate these alternatives.
- Identify the choice – which solution best solves the problem and why (provide some rationale).
- Develop an action plan to /implement your proposed solution: what will it look like to implement the solution, and what steps should be taken?