Discussion reply2February 24, 2021
jcaho and jci accreditationsFebruary 24, 2021
Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis for your proposed new division and its business model.
The company is Whirlpool Corporation and the new division is “Service and Parts”
Develop a SWOTT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental analysis should consider, at a minimum, the factors below.
- For internal factors, identify strengths and weaknesses; for external factors, identify opportunities and threats; and for all factors, identify any important trends and include them in your table.
- Include the SWOTT table in your submission.
- External forces and trends considerations:
- Industry Changes
- Legal and regulatory
- Competitive analysis
- Internal forces and trends considerations:
- Processes and systems
- Strategic capabilities
- Intellectual property
Compose a maximum of 1,400-word synopsis in which you analyze relevant forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
- Identify economic, legal, and regulatory forces and trends.
- Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
- Analyze and explain the supply chain of the new division of the existing business. Share your plans to develop and leverage core competencies and resources within the supply chain in an effort to make a positive impact on the business model and the various stakeholders.
- Discuss the primary internal organizational considerations for the development of a strategic plan.
- Identify the major issues and/or opportunities the company faces based on your analysis.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.