Prepare an 800 to 1,050-word paper on leadership and supervising influence in human services programs.
· Identify the three roles of the leadership model—manager, mediator, and mentor).
· Summarize the key elements of the supervisory process.
· Describe the following challenges that may arise when supervising employees and being supervised by a superior:
The transition to the supervisory role
Performance below expectations This is my portion should be approximately 100 words and have a reference
· Explain factors that influence job design, hiring, training, and performance appraisal that supervisors must take into account.
References: Include at least 3
Consider the key elements and functions of human service organizations. The key functions as listed in your text include:
· Designing the program and organizations
· Developing human resources
· Managing finances My portion of the power point… it should be two slides with a max of 5 bullets and no more than five words per bullet… there should be speaker notes for each slide and references
· Monitoring and evaluating
Prepare a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with a minimum of 15 slides in which you describe your hypothetical human service agency, Our fictitious organization will be Victims of Abuse Resource and Counseling Center.
Offering connections to services such as emergency shelters, finding other resources in the community, children services, and legal help among other services and programs designed to help those who are a victim of abuse (sexual, child, domestic).
Employs counselors and caseworkers. detailing its key functions in the note section. Include information that displays adequate knowledge of the key factors for each function related to your chosen organization and its programs and services. Involvement by all Learning Team members must be evident.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.