Urban Kids Fitness Fundraising EventFebruary 26, 2021
Primary and Secondary ResearchFebruary 26, 2021
The number of American telecommuters is expected to increase by 29 million telecommuters or 43% of the workforce by 2016 as more work gets performed from remote locations. Mobile workers can work from wherever they are and use the IT / IS technology necessary to access co-workers, company or corporate infrastructure, intranets, and other information sources.
Write a two to three (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Thoroughly described the impact of telecommuting on energy conservation, IT operational costs, “green computing”, and shifts in telecommuters’ lifestyles (e.g., parents, disability, etc.).
- Thoroughly described how the business infrastructure should be designed so that employees will be able to continue to perform business functions in the event of a disaster (i.e., storm, hurricane, or earthquake) that destroys or makes it impossible to access the buildings.
- Thoroughly determined five (4) advantages and five (5) disadvantages of telecommuting from an IT manager’s point of view. Thoroughly elaborated on each advantage and disadvantage.
- Thoroughly examined the effect of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to the IT infrastructure with regard to security, IT support, knowledge, and data management, green computing, and telecommuting.
- Use a minimum of six (6) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA