The PowerPoint Presentation must be developed using one of the methodologies listed here.
- Analyze: Synthesis of Concepts, Theories, and Practices in Social Justice Administration.
- Analyzing the Social Justice Role of the Police in Society
- Analyzing the Social Justice Role of the Courts in Society
- Analyzing the Social Justice Role of Institutional Corrections and Community Corrections in Society
- Ethical Considerations and Special Challenges in Social Justice Administration
- Synthesis of Concepts, Theories, and Practices in Social Justice Administration
- Focused Topic Area.
- Case Study.
- Legal Analysis on a Focused Topic Area.
In that PowerPoint Presentation: Incorporate those following
- Identify and describe major classical and contemporary criminology theories that attempt to explain delinquent and criminal behavior.
- Identify, compare and contrast various historical perspectives on criminal justice in America comprising the components of law enforcement, courts, corrections, and the juvenile justice system.
- Analyze data and information and draw critical conclusions from that analysis.
- Identify and demonstrate understanding and effective application of principles, techniques and skills necessary for specialization in a Track.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing on a variety of topics related to criminal justice
PowerPoint Presentation: Due (Pick one of the three options) and see the full requirements in the Assignment Map:
PowerPoint Presentation Demonstrate those:
- An understanding of the organizational structure of our current social justice system including law enforcement, corrections, courts, probation, and social service agencies.
- Knowledge of how to initiate and maintain programs designed to ease the communication, work distribution, and cooperative output for any of the agencies that comprise the social justice system (e.g. unions for police officers, administration policy for prison officials, etc.).
- The ability to do scholarly research. Students will locate, identify, and use peer-reviewed printed and electronic periodical, as well as printed and electronic books.
PowerPoint Presentation (PowerPoint)
Instructions: Develop a PowerPoint Presentation citing bulleted information of key points, findings, and any recommendations you have made. In each slit power point write the short speech note according to citing bulleted information of key points, findings, and any recommendations you have made.
Power-point presentation must be at least ten (15) slits in addition to a Title Page and Reference Page.
The PowerPoint must include at least twenty (20) or more Academic References/sources.
Peak, Kenneth J. (2016) Justice Administration (8th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education – Prentice Hall
Textbook Web link: https://www.pearson.com/us/higher-education/program/Peak-Justice-Administration-Police-Courts-and-Corrections-Management-8th-Edition/PGM153598.html