Revise the following student essay – Florence Nightingale: Environmental Adaptation Theory and Dorothea Orem: Self-care Deficit Theory as per the assessment brief below;September 12, 2018
A client sustained a complete C2 spinal cord injury after a motor vehicle crash. He is unable to move bilateral upper and lower extremities. He requires total nursing care including assistance eating, turning, and voiding. Which of the following describes the level of care the nurse provides according to Orem’s self-care model?September 12, 2018
NUR 2058 Dimensions Of Nursing Final Exam
- True or False: Energy Systems in the body are used by both conventional and integrative medicine.
- Select the most effective method that nurses can use to gain power over their practice.
- An unexpected occurrence involving death or serious physical or psychological injury or the risk thereof serious injury including loss of limbs or function is:
- What is the purpose of spiritual modes of healing?
- True or False: QSEN or Quality of Safety Education for Nurses is built on 8 competencies developed by the Department of Health.
- Which best describes The Leapfrog Group and its recommendations?
- A client’s blood pressure of 180/110 mmHg is an example of which of the following?
ORDER ONLINE SERVICES HERE
- With which of the following clients does the nurse determine to be the most appropriate time to discuss their discharge teaching?
- What is the definition of the ethical principle of nonmaleficence?
- These characteristics are difficult to identify, but have an even more profound effect on an individual’s cultural identity.
- Which of the following is a key element to effective education of nursing students?
- Which of the following would NOT be considered an invasion of privacy:
- Which of the following is an appropriate response from the nurse when caring for a client using complimentary medicine?
- Which of the following is not a characteristic of Integrative medicine?
- When reviewing the term spirituality, which of the following would not be included in its definition?
- This is the single most obvious barrier to providing culturally competent care.
- Which situation is the nurse allowed to breech a client’s right of confidentiality?
- Which of the following best describes conventional and integrative medicine?
- Which characteristic is required in a person to be able to resolve difficult crises?
- Where would a nurse look to find their scope of practice as defined by state law?
- Identify an important aspect of the role of forensic psychiatric nurses
The student nurse asks, “Why is there such an emphasis on spirituality in health care?” Which of the following is the most appropriate response by the nurse preceptor?