The assignment should follow guidelines for clear and organized writing:
· Address main ideas in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
· Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph.
· Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and spelling.
This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The assignments should follow these formatting and citation requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
· In-text citations and the References page must follow Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) format.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.