Read the instructions file then write 3-4 pages letter to the instructor
10th Edition Reading Assignment:
The St. Martin’s Guide to Writing, Chapter 6, pages 350-351.
Write a 3-4 page letter to the instructor, which includes your own analysis of your work in this class.
You may discuss any of the following in this letter:
* Your strengths and weaknesses as a writer, and how these may have changed or your awareness of these may have been altered.
* The essay that you are most pleased with
* The essay that you are least pleased with
* The difficulty level of the various essays you completed for this class
* The format of this class
* The quality of lecture notes, instructor feedback on papers, and other materials
* The helpfulness of the textbook
* Your progress from Comp I to Comp II
Though this letter is to be addressed to the instructor, the real point of this paper is for you to reflect on this semester–how the course did (or did not) help you grow as a writer–and prepare yourself for other writing assignments you may have in the future.
Here are some questions to keep in mind as you are revising your Final Letter to the Instructor:
* Is the overall focus of the letter clear in the first paragraph? In other words, does the first paragraph make it clear what you’ll be discussing specifically?
* Are examples from your own essays (or the course materials) used to support your claims?
* Is the letter generally well-organized, and does it use transitions effectively?
* Is there a sense of closure (or completion) in the conclusion?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.