Application of International LawFebruary 25, 2021
Law DiscussionFebruary 25, 2021
Discuss a leader who you would consider to be transformational. If possible, choose a leader located in the Middle East other than His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum as he was featured prominently in the week’s assigned readings. In your paper, respond to the following:
- Determine the key transformational qualities the leader possesses.
- Based on your research, explain the impact the leader has had on his or her organization.
- Examine the background of your selected leader and explain how he developed the skills to be a transformational leader.
- What are the components of being a transformational leader? Thinking about yourself, determine if you are a transformational leader based on these components.
- Next, examine your potential as a transformational leader and suggest ways for you to develop this type of leadership skill. What would need to happen in order to become a transformational leader?
Write a three-part essay (i.e., an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph) that addresses the assignment’s guide questions. Do not address the questions using a question and answer format.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be three to five pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
Find attached Interactive lecture/Material