Describe why these competencies are necessary and outline a plan for developing these competencies. Include any resources that are available to you within your organization and the ways you might access those resources. September 12, 2018
Consider how your identified technology tool might impact nursing practice if it were more widely used. What are some barriers preventing increased usage? How could wider implementation be facilitated?September 12, 2018
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources as references, such as journal articles, newspapers, magazines, and publications from law enforcement associations. Note: Wikipedia, blogs, and similar websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the history of law enforcement.
- Compare and contrast the hierarchy of command associated with modern law enforcement agencies.
- Discuss the theoretical undertones of policing strategies (i.e., community policing, patrol patterns).
- Discuss ideological and practical positions and debate controversial issues in policing.
- Examine the requirements of local and federal agency training requirements.
- Use technology and information resources to research advanced issues in law enforcement.
- Write clearly and concisely about advanced issues in law enforcement using proper grammar and mechanics.