Unit 5 Discussion:November 22, 2020
quick turnaroundNovember 22, 2020
- For this activity, topics should address content covered in Chapters 1 – 8 in the textbook.
- It is expected that, at a minimum, you are reading the assigned textbook chapters.
- You are encouraged to read collateral historical writings on topics covered in the textbook.
- This activity will consist of 10 separate journal entries; you will have a total of 20 entries by the end of the course.
- Each separate entry should:
- contain a minimum of 120 words.
- consist of a summary, paraphrase, and synthesis of material you are reading/studying in this course.
- be written in your own words – do not quote the work of others verbatim.
- discuss the subject matter that you are studying – do not simply agree/disagree.
- Your study involves, first and foremost, learning the nation’s past;doing so requires a review of previously published studies, so you areencouraged to conduct research using outside resources, but be sure todraft your journal entries in your own words.
- Direct quotations should not be used; citations are not necessary.
- Do not copy/paste information from any source.
- No citations
I have already chosen 10 topics: Voyages of Columbus, The Spanish Empire in Tenochtitlan, Magna Carta, English Civil War (1642), Bacon’s Rebellion, Leisler’s Rebellion, Salem Witch Trials, The Great Awakening, Pontiac’s Rebellion, The Declaration Of Independence