Each question should be 200 words minimum
1. What is the time value of money and how can compound interest be used to calculate the present value of any future amount of money?
2. How is the word “risk” used in financial economics and what is the difference between diversifiable and non-diversifiable risk?
3. What is the validity of the most frequently presented arguments for protectionism?
4. What are the economic effects of tariffs and quotas?
5. First, clearly and fully differentiate among specialization, absolute advantage, and comparative advantage. Then, please clearly explain why these concepts are important in the U.S. and in ROW (rest of world) economies
6. What are the causes and consequences of recent U.S. trade deficits?
7. What is the balance sheet the United States uses to account for international payments made/paid and for international payments received?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.