· Find several recent (within the last 6 months) news articles or press briefings related to your assigned topic. In order to provide adequate analysis of the topic, you will likely need to incorporate at least 2 news articles. All sources must be legitimate business or news sources. Legitimate sources include (but are not limited to) the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Associated Press, Forbes, Fortune, Reuters, BusinessWeek, The Economist, Time Magazine, The Motley Fool, Bloomberg / Morningstar, CNNMoney, MarketWatch, among others. You may also use any press briefings released by the affected company(ies). All sources used must be cited and included in a reference page. You should aim for a minimum of 4 news sources on your assigned topic. You may use sources such as Wikipedia or Investopedia for background understanding only. Wikipedia and Investopedia should not be cited as sources.
· You should provide a brief overview / background of topic at hand, followed by a discussion of how current event fits into overall framework of topic. What are things that firm(s), financial institution(s), government, or investors should consider? What are the risks inherent in the topic?
· The paper should be 2-3 pages in length, double-spaced.
· Topic is Cryptocurrencies (Write about the following three questions): What is Cryptocurrencies? What is the price of bitcoin and ripple (from the price chart)? What’s the difference between Cryptocurrencies and fiat money?
· Write as simple as possible.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.