Socialization and Children in Sports Using Microsoft PowerPoint, create a minimum 10-slide presentation that addresses and summarizes the following questions:
· What is the sociology of sport?
· Why should sport be studied as an interactive learning process?
· What is the connection between socialization and youth sport?
· What impact does sport participation have on youth and social development?
The purpose of this assignment is not to just answer the questions but to support your views in a presentation. You are required to use a minimum of two sources to support this assignment. Be sure to include a title slide. Cite all of your sources on a reference slide and use APA format. You need to add a narrative (one to two paragraphs) on the slide notes section to briefly explain each slide.
NOTE: The title slide and reference slide do not count toward the total slide requirement of 10 slides for the presentation. Follow best practices for presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements.
2. Think back to a time when you played sports or were involved in an organization. What were the reasons for this involvement? What were some of the things you learned? Was it a positive or negative experience? Explain. What, if anything, would you have changed? How has that participation made you who you are today? Discuss your views.
Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.