Talking With ParentsFebruary 6, 2021
SWOT analysisFebruary 6, 2021
You are at a managers’ meeting and are asked to develop a standardized, flexible treatment plan that can be used in all aspects of your facility.
- What will the plan look like?
- What information will it include, and how will you engage the client in developing his or her plan to ensure a higher rate of success?
- Put this in a formal proposal to be presented at the next meeting.
Make sure your proposal includes the following:
- Title page
- 600–800 words of content
- Convince other managers that your idea is sound and should be considered
- References, including at least 2 scholarly sources dated within the last year